Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jazakhallah Khair--- Clarification

Jazakallah Khair to the brother who posted, pointing out the facts about the Sunni Path website. May Allah (SWT) reward you for informing your fellow Muslims, myself included-- I very much appreciate the information as I was not aware of it-- My mention of the site was solely because I didn't want to take credit for words that were not mine and I stumbled across the quote while looking for a hadith. I have no problems with accepting what you said and am greatful for your post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Assalamu Alaikum sister Jenny,


I'm glad you found my comments [about the Sunni Path website] informative. And thank you for your kind words.


I ask Allah the Almighty to keep all Muslims [first and foremost myself] on the straight path and cause us to die as Muslims.


Regards,

a brother in Islam